Publications & Presentations
GALE-301 & GALE-302 Presentations
- Doreen Jackson, Na Qiao, Kaitlin Peace, Diane Hale, Timothy Vreeland, Julia Greene, John Berry, Alfred Trappey, G. Travis Clifton, Nuhad Ibrahim, Annie Toms, George Peoples, Elizabeth Mittendorf. Determining the optimal vaccination strategy using a combination of the Folate Binding Protein (FBP) peptide vaccine (E39+GM-CSF) and an attenuated version (E39′) to maximize the immunologic response in breast cancer patients. San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (2016)
- KM Peace, DF Hale, TJ Vreeland, DO Jackson, JS Berry, AF Trappey, GS Herbert, GT Clifton, MO Hardin, GE Peoples, EA Mittendorf. Phase Ib Trial of Two Folate Binding Protein (FBP) Peptide Booster Vaccines (E39 and E39′) in Breast and Ovarian Cancer Patients. Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference (2016)
- KM Peace, DF Hale, TJ Vreeland, DO Jackson, JM Greene, JS Berry, AF. Trapped, GS Herbert, GT Clifton, MO Hardin, KM Darcy, CA Hamilton, GL Maxwell, GE Peoples. Improved disease-free survival in endometrial and ovarian cancer patients with low folate binding protein expression after treatment with the E39 peptide vaccine in a phase I/IIa trial. CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference (2016)
- DO Jackson, TJ Vreeland, DF Hale, GS Herbert, JM Greene, EJ Schneble, JS Berry, AF Trappey, GT Clifton, JC Elkas, CA Hamilton, K Darcy, GL Maxwell, GE Peoples.The primary analysis of a phase I/IIa dose finding trial of a folate binding protein vaccine, E39 + GM-CSF in ovarian and endometrial cancer patients to prevent recurrence. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (2016)
- DO Jackson, TJ Vreeland, DF Hale, GS Herbert, JM Greene, EJ Schneble, JS Berry, AF Trappey, GT Clifton, JC Elkas, CA Hamilton, K Darcy, GL Maxwell, GE Peoples. Comparing an attenuated booster (E39’) vs E39 booster to potentiate the clinical benefit of the folate binding protein-derived vaccine (E39 + GM-CSF) in a phase I/IIa trial to prevent recurrence in endometrial and ovarian cancer patients. American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (2016)
- Doreen O. Jackson, Na Qiao, Julia M. Greene, Diane F. Hale, John S. Berry, Alfred F. Trappey, Timothy J. Vreeland, Guy T. Clifton, Nuhad Ibrahim, Anne Toms, George E. Peoples, and Elizabeth A. Mittendorf. Preliminary report of a clinical trial supporting the sequential use of an attenuated E39 peptide (E39’ – GALE 302) to optimize the immunologic response to the FBP (E39 – GALE 301) + GM-CSF vaccine.Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting (2015).
- Julia M. Greene, Doreen O. Jackson, Erika J. Schneble, John S. Berry IV, Alfred F. Trappey III, Timothy J. Vreeland, Guy T. Clifton, John C. Elkas, Chad A. Hamilton, Kathleen Darcy, G. Larry Maxwell, and George E. Peoples. Preliminary Results of the Phase I/IIa Dose Finding Trial of a Folate Binding Protein Vaccine GALE-301 (E39) +GM-CSF in Ovarian and Endometrial Cancer Patients to Prevent Recurrence. European Cancer Congress (2015).
- Schneble EJ.; Byrd KA.; Vreeland T.; Berry JS.; Trappey AF.; Clifton GT.; Ponniah S.; Mittendorf EA.; McGuire WP.; Conrads TP.; Darcy KM.; Maxwell GL.; Hamilton CA.; Elkas JC.; Peoples GE. Comparison of Recurrent and Non-recurrent Ovarian and Uterine Cancer Patients Undergoing Adjuvant Folate Receptor Vaccine Therapy. American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) (2014).
GALE-301 & GALE-302 Publications
- Jackson, D. et al. Preliminary report of a clinical trial supporting the sequential use of an attenuated E39 peptide (E39′) to optimize the immunologic response to the FBP (E39+ GM-CSF) vaccine. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer 3, P156 (2015).
- Berry, J. S. et al. Preliminary results for the phase 1 trial of a folate receptor alpha adjuvant cancer vaccine in ovarian and endometrial cancer patients. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 1, 1-1 (2013).
- O’Shannessy, D. J. S., Elizabeth B.; Maltzman, Julia; Smale, Robert; Fu,Yao-Shi. Folate receptor alpha (FRA) expression in breast cancer: identification of a new molecular subtype and association with triple negative disease. SpringerPlus 1, 1-9 (2012).
- Clifton, G. T. et al. Folate receptor α: A storied past and promising future in immunotherapy. Human vaccines 7, 183-190 (2011).
- Lu, Y. L., Philip S. Immunotherapy of folate receptor-expressing tumors: review of recent advances and future prospects. Journal of Controlled Release 91, 17-29, (2003).
- Peoples, G. E. A., Brett W.; Lee, Tom V.; Murray, James L.; Kudelka, Andrezj P.; Wharton, J. Taylor; Ioannides, Constantin G. Vaccine Implications of Folate Binding Protein, a Novel Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte-recognized Antigen System in Epithelial Cancers. Clinical Cancer Research 5, 4214-4223 (1999).
- Peoples, G. E. A., Brett W.; Fisk,Bryan; Kudelka, Andrzej P.; Wharton, J. Taylo r; Ioannides , Constantin G. . Ovarian Cancer-Associated Lymphocyte Recognition of Folate; Binding Protein Peptides. Annals of Surgical Oncology 5 (1998).